Cari Berita Menarik Di sini!

Friday, November 7, 2008

How're you buddies?

love Assalamualaikum and good day everybody.....peace. It took me about 1 month before write again in this blog.....malas giler Bujal nih...hehe
during this 1 month period, many things happen in world financial market. Some people get rich quickly during this testing time....some people got broke......Me??...i went holiday with my family after get back from Mauritania. Spent very quality time with my wife Azizah & my son Aiman, with my mum and dad, family in law.....without even know what happen to the Fx Market.....hehe
The most important thing that i got during that period of time?
sengihnampakgigi ......many things (i got my stress out of me!!)

Ok, some updates:
Next year planning;
1. Baby!
setan
2. Project Serai Wangi - will launch next year Insya Allah.
3. Fx trading - Will start back on January 2009. - Using 4hr / Daily candle only
4. Fx Personal Coaching - will resume on 2009 (subject to my schedule)
5. OD - learn and apply on 'rempit' finishing 2 housing loan in 5 years time with bank money


Hopefully, Another 6 figures income in 2009 - just like in 2007 & 2008
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment