Cari Berita Menarik Di sini!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Surau Al-Falah Kg Kerinchi

hai gomen,
makin lemak pulak ko ye....
sampai surau/masjid ko nak robohkan atas nama 'development'.
Nama saja Negara Islam, tapi surau/masjid umat Islam sendiri ko robohkan.

nak dijual tanah tapak surau tu...bagitau saja berapa harganya...akan kami kumpul dana utk menebusnya.
Roboh surau itu....makin tambah kemarahan rakyat, makin cepat kerajaan kau rebah.
Makin cepat kami dapat kumpul bukti kepincangan kerajaan sekarang, mana korupnya dan sebagainya....
Siap siap la....
ayuh kawan kawan...kita pertahankan rumah Allah itu.
Sedangkan di Baitulmaqdis orang sanggup sabung nyawa pertahankan rumah Allah.
Jangan kita kalah dengan bangsat bangsat nak meruntuhkan rumah Allah yg dah tertegak lama ni.


Another surau crisis brewing in Kampung Kerinchi
By Asrul Hadi Abdullah Sani December 09, 2010
KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 9 — Days after a surau initiated legal action against the Federal Land Commissioner and Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL), Surau al-Falah in Kampung Kerinchi here is fighting for its survival.

Last Wednesday, Taman Setiawangsa’s Surau An-Nur’s management committee filed an action against DBKL to prevent its officers from demolishing their place of worship.

They are not the only one. Hidden on the hill near Pantai Hillpark, those worshipping at the 12-year-old Surau al-Falah were shocked when they found a notice last month ordering them to vacate the premises to make way for a development project.

Lembah Pantai MP Nurul Izzah Anwar (picture) visited the surau this morning and told reporters that surau members were still waiting for an explanation for the planned demolition.

“The excuse is development purposes and they have not been willing to disclose more information and I think that is why there are very upset considering this is one of the very active surau and of course a lot of PAS members frequent this place.

“Yes, it is in black and white from DBKL that they are going to demolish the surau. It is quite a surprise because DBKL’s director-general has always been supportive of the activities of the surau up to last month.

“So suddenly there was an order from higher up to demolish the surau and the Federal Territories Minister (Datuk Raja Nong Chik Raja Zainal Abidin) is not responding to any queries,” she said.

She added that notice gave the residents 30 days to vacate and the deadline was today.

“An order was given by the federal territories minister for this building to be demolished. So I asked the surau committee to contact DBKL and the minister but none of their letters were replied. The exact date of the demolition is today but they (DBKL) have given verbal assurance to the surau chairman that that the building won’t be demolished today.

“Before this, DBKL themselves have given financial assistance to maintain the surau. This surau is very active and has been labelled a PAS surau so I think there are political elements in here,” she said.

While members of Surau al-Falah have decided to resolve the matter diplomatically, Nurul said she was willing to give legal assistance if needed.

“I will definitely do my best to provide them any with assistance including legal assistance that they may require; however, certainly it is up to them to pursue whatever actions necessary.

“Even though the land belongs to DBKL and the surau was built by DBKL, the committee members have the right to actually find out more about the development plans. Usually they don’t give shocking letter or notice and they have been supportive of the surau in the past,” she said.

Surau committee chairman Jasni Abdullah confirmed that it received verbal assurance two days ago that DBKL would not demolish the surau.

“They did not give any reasons why they want to abolish the surau but they have given verbal assurance that the surau will not be demolished today but we do not know about tomorrow or the day after.

“I was shocked when I saw the notice plastered on the wall because the surau was only repainted two months ago. We tried contacting the federal territories minister but did not get any response so we will send a memorandum soon,” he said
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment